Our café offers seasonal favorites and authentic, homemade Mexican specialties every day from 11:00am to 4:00pm. We use only the freshest local ingredients, and everything we make on the farm is from scratch. Stop in and enjoy a whole meal or tasty snack in our lovely café or outside on the patio. In a hurry? Call ahead and we’ll have your meal packed and ready. Don’t forget to take home groceries and visit our bakery!
Check our lunch menu regularly to see what’s cookin’.
Sample Café Lunch Menu
- Tamales with slow simmered pork shoulder, cheese, and chiles. Served with rice and beans.
- Beef or Chicken Combo Tacos on a flour tortilla served with rice and beans.
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich with gooey cheddar cheese.
- Locally Made Hot Dogs with Hawthorne Valley sauerkraut on New England Bun
- Seasonal Soup of the Day
- Vegetarian Gazpacho
- Garden Salad with local mixed greens. Available with grilled chicken.
- Chef Salad with ham, smoked turkey, egg, cheese, and seasonal vegetables over local greens.
- Enjoy our famous house-made dressings. Your choice: Italian, Ranch, or Russian
Homemade From Scratch Desserts
- Donuts – including cider doughnuts, of course!
- Hot cider
- Ice cream
We hand scoop fresh and creamy SoCo icecream. 14 delicious flavors. Enjoy a cone or cup, or take some home